How are NdFeB magnets qualified?
NdFeB magnets have various shapes, such as round, disc, cylinder, cylinder (with inner hole); square, square, square column; tile, fan, trapezoid, polygon and various different shapes. regular shapes, etc. The permanent magnets of each shape have different sizes, and it is difficult to do one molding in the production process. The general production process is: slicing-grinding-wire cutting-holing-electroplating, and then the magnet performance, surface quality and dimensional accuracy are tested, and then magnetized, packaged and shipped.
- Machining is divided into three categories:
(1) Punching: The round and square bar magnets are processed into cylindrical or square cylindrical magnets. The processing methods are: grinding and slicing, EDM and laser processing.
(2) Cutting: Cut cylindrical and square-column magnets into discs and squares;
(3) Appearance: Process round and square magnets into special-shaped magnets, such as sector-shaped, tile-shaped or grooved-shaped magnets;
- The surface of the components of the NdFeB magnets is generally required to achieve a certain precision and surface smoothness, and the NdFeB magnets need to be surface-ground when they are delivered. The commonly used grinding methods for square NdFeB permanent magnet alloys include plane grinding, double-end grinding, internal grinding, and external grinding. Cylinders are commonly used for coreless grinding and double-end grinding. Magnets such as tile-shaped and sector-shaped magnets require a multi-station grinder.
A qualified neodymium magnet not only needs to meet the performance standards, but also the control of dimensional tolerances directly affects its application. The guarantee of size directly depends on the processing strength of the factory. The processing equipment is constantly updated with the needs of the economy and the market. More efficient equipment and the trend of industrial automation not only meet the increasing needs of customers for product accuracy, but also It saves manpower and costs and makes it more competitive in the market.