Magnetic Coupling Introduction
Because there is mutual inductance between two circuits, the current change of one circuit affects the other circuit through mutual inductance. There is close cooperation and interaction between the input and output of two or more circuit elements or electric networks, and the phenomenon that energy is transmitted from one side to the other through interaction is magnetic coupling. The changing electric field will produce a magnetic field, which in turn will become an electric field, and the magnetic field and the electric field complement each other.
Advantages of magnetic coupling
- Adjustment range: Speed regulation can be used for stepless speed regulation of load within the range of 0~98%.
- Process control can be realized, and the response speed is fast: the actuator receives the standard 4~20mA signal, and adjusts the load speed according to the input signal, which meets the system requirements and has fast response speed.
- No-load start with small starting current impact: When the magnetic coupler is started, the air gap is adjusted to the maximum to realize no-load start, which can greatly reduce the time required for starting current of the motor.
- Reduce vibration: Because it is a non-mechanical speed regulating device, the pump and motor are not mechanically and hard connected; Torque is transmitted completely through the air gap, which has the advantage of isolating the transmission of vibration and reducing vibration. The ability to eliminate vibration can reach up to 80%.
- High reliability and less maintenance: simple equipment structure, low failure rate and low maintenance cost.
- Long service life: The service life of the magnetic coupler can reach 30 years.
- Energy saving: By adjusting the speed of load, the efficiency is improved, the pipeline loss is reduced, and the motor load is reduced, so that the energy saving effect is obvious.
- Adapted to various harsh working environments, the power grid voltage fluctuates greatly and the harmonic content is high; Flammable, explosive, damp, high dust content, high temperature, low temperature and other places.
- No harmonic interference: Non-contact mechanical connection does not produce harmonic interference.
Function of magnetic coupling
The magnetic coupling is divided into inner and outer magnets. Its operating principle is a process in which the outer magnet is driven by a motor, and then the outer magnet transmits power to the inner magnet. The inner and outer magnets are completely located in two different spaces, which belongs to force transmission from a distance. The appearance of this magnetic coupling device for the reaction kettle can be said to be a qualitative leap in the reaction kettle industry, which has greatly solved the shortcomings of mechanical seal, solved many previously unsolvable problems for the production of experimental belts in industries such as chemical industry and medicine, and realized the high temperature, high pressure and flammability of the reaction kettle.
Classification of magnetic coupling
- According to the coupling principle, it can be divided into synchronous type, eddy current type and hysteresis type.
- According to the movement form, it can be divided into linear type, rotary type and screw type.
- According to the structure, it can be divided into cylindrical type and disc type.
- According to the arrangement of magnets, it can be divided into intermittent type and combined type.